Fast Closing Hard Money Loan Lending Solutions in Dallas Texas
Are you in need of Hard Money Loan in Dallas? We can fast close your Dallas Hard Money, Bridge, Fix and Flip, Ground-up construction loan requirements at great rates and terms.
- RATES STARTING AT 6.99%*+
- POINTS AS LOW AS 1.50*
- 1-3 YEAR TERM INTEREST ONLY
- UP TO 90% LTV!
- NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY*
- QUICK 7 DAY CLOSING
- BROKERS WELCOME
- NO VERIFIED INCOME DOCS REQUIRED OR TAX RETURNS NEEDED
- MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT OF $100,000 UP TO 100 MILLION
- LENDING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ON COMMERCIAL LOANS
- N/O/O RESIDENTIAL, BUSINESS USE PURPOSE, INVESTMENT & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES ONLY
- 30 YR RENTAL PROGRAM WITH RATES STARTING AT 5.49%!
Dallas Real Estate Trends- During the period of 2021-2023, the median sales price for a Dallas area property was $580,000, and the average rental price for a one-bedroom apartment was $2,890 making the Dallas real estate one of the hottest in the country.
Why use hard money lender in Dallas? - There are many reasons why a borrower would choose to use private financing or a hard money loan over affordable conventional financing:
- Fast Closing- They can be closed faster than conventional loans due to collateral. Typically, you can receive the funds within 5 days.
- Flexibility- They are flexible and do not use an underwriting process. Private lenders can tailor repayment and collateral release terms to be beneficial to both borrower and lender.
- Financial condition is not the primary concern. The hard money private lender can approve your hard money loan without requiring your financial documents.
- Your current credit score does not matter. If you do not currently have a good credit rating, it may be impossible to obtain a conventional loan for real estate development.
- The payment is not highlighted because the borrower provides collateral. In a hard money loan, the property itself usually serves as collateral for the loan. But even here, lenders may give investors some leeway. For example, some lenders allow you to collateralize the loan with personal assets, such as a retirement account or residential property you own.
At Hard Money Loan Texas, we base our financing decision mainly on LTV (loan to value). As a rule, we aim for an LTV of 50% to 65% for our loans. This means that we generally lend 65% of the appraised value of the property to the borrower.